Had a chance to play with this thing for hours yesterday...

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Had an opportunity to play with this phone for literally hours yesterday. (Work at t mobile) and Ive gotta say I am really impressed. I don't know if I'd be able to use it as my every day phone, but its a beautiful device. I had my doubts about the s pen, but the things you're able to so with it are really nice. Also helps differentiate this phone from the GS3.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

keebs29

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I just bought mine yesterday. I gave my hubby my Galaxy s3. I LOVE this device. What I don't live about it is that no one can hear me. They say I sound choppy. That angers me cause I didn't have that problem on the s3:mad:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
That's one of the things I didn't get to try out is the call quality. I've heard that the quality is great though. That's weird.

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the international version, and the call quality is great. Have you had problems with every call? Maybe it's problems with the network, but if not, you might want to get a replacement phone.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I just bought mine yesterday. I gave my hubby my Galaxy s3. I LOVE this device. What I don't live about it is that no one can hear me. They say I sound choppy. That angers me cause I didn't have that problem on the s3:mad:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Check your coverage area in tmobile.com ALSO....if you're area is good try getting a new Sim card. Should be free. Also make sure have and use WiFi calling.

jinda

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine a couple of days ago and I haven't experienced any call quality problem so far. Haven't really had any problem at all. Its so fast considering my phone before this was the good old MT4G.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I used sprint n no problem as far as call quality is concerned. I work at a very noisy place but I could hear calls clearly n loud and so are the callers.

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Call quality is great as well as on wifi calling, but really bad in low or no coverage area. I tested with t-Mobile and simple mobile Sims.

Next is to unlock the phone and try it with Straight Talk sim

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol