SGH-T889 and SGH-889

Haucore

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone knows the difference in features? I wasn't aware of two different versions of the T-Mobile note2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Christian Case

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
could I ask for your time in possibly answering why my sgh-t889V is in a constant bootloop? No matter what rom I use stock deodexed odexed custom t889 or the actual t889v (which I really think is the same rom cause I cant seem to find the one with the correct region code GLW ANYWHERE) as well as rooted and unrooted....etc etc I am willing to do any and all steps or fixes you may have.... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
could I ask for your time in possibly answering why my sgh-t889V is in a constant bootloop? No matter what rom I use stock deodexed odexed custom t889 or the actual t889v (which I really think is the same rom cause I cant seem to find the one with the correct region code GLW ANYWHERE) as well as rooted and unrooted....etc etc I am willing to do any and all steps or fixes you may have.... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Are you wiping cache , dalvik cache and Factory reset?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
every time.... is there a certain order it HAS to be performed in? thats the only thing I can think of?

You are sure you are using a rom for your device. .... Does it say anything about gapps in the rom instructions?

We may consider Odin back to stock

Christian Case

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
You are sure you are using a rom for your device. .... Does it say anything about gapps in the rom instructions?

We may consider Odin back to stock

Positive on the rom question. Strictly t889/t889v roms at the moment only using STOCK roms. With the stock roms negative on the Gapps but with any custom rom installation downloading the current gapps was always a prerequisite.
But this is what stumps me... ODIN back to stock is where I have this bootloop issue

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Positive on the rom question. Strictly t889/t889v roms at the moment only using STOCK roms. With the stock roms negative on the Gapps but with any custom rom installation downloading the current gapps was always a prerequisite.
But this is what stumps me... ODIN back to stock is where I have this bootloop issue

Please link me to the stock odin package you are using