I have been at this for a month. I am at my wits end. Every time I sync my phone, it goes straight to internal memory. So, I transfer manually to my 64gb card but suddenly the music player says the player does not support this song. It plays perfectly when it is with internal memory. It refuses to play when transferred to SD. Am I doing anything wrong? I have called TMobile tech support and the things they have suggested (app manager-->music player-->clear cache; power cycle; remove battery) do not work at all. I ran chkdsk on the card no bad sectors found. I tried easy sync, air droid, kies. None of them have worked. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
    02-13-2013 12:41 AM
    I have been at this for a month. I am at my wits end. Every time I sync my phone, it goes straight to internal memory. So, I transfer manually to my 64gb card but suddenly the music player says the player does not support this song. It plays perfectly when it is with internal memory. It refuses to play when transferred to SD. Am I doing anything wrong? I have called TMobile tech support and the things they have suggested (app manager-->music player-->clear cache; power cycle; remove battery) do not work at all. I ran chkdsk on the card no bad sectors found. I tried easy sync, air droid, kies. None of them have worked. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
    Did you try backing up the whole card to your pc. then format the card on the device, and transfer everything back. just a thought
    02-13-2013 12:48 AM
    I have tried that...it does not work! Is there something wrong with my phone? Now I am missing pictures and movies!
    03-18-2013 07:11 PM