AT&T Middle Housing Chassis/Bezel replacement

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
*This is for the AT&T i317 model. Mods if this doesn't break the rules, can you please move this to that section.*

To start off, let me try to make a long story short. When I first got my Verizon GN2, I couldn't find a decent case I liked. I ended up dropping the phone, which left two very fine small dings on the top-front left corner of the bezel (just enough to aggravate me when looking at the screen.) So I went searching for the replacement housing. But for whatever God knows reason, I couldn't/still can't find a Titanium Gray middle housing chassis/bezel replacement for the i605 model (Verizon) to save my life. So I ended trying an AT&T replacement part as a last resort and unfortunately, it doesn't work because the prong locations on the inside aren't matching up. So before I ship this ALL THE WAY back to China, I was here to see if anyone can use it here in the U.S. With shipping, I paid around $34 but I'm willing to let it go for $25. Everything is still in mint condition inside and around the bezel. Even if you don't need this right now, it will serve as an excellent backup that you have on hand, if you happen to drop and scratch the chrome bezel around your phone. If anyone is interested, please contact me through a PM. Thanks.

20130227_215100.jpg
20130227_215029.jpg

Last edited:

devilfiness

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Im sorry ur having no luck but if you do find a titanium grey for tmobile I would intrested in purchasing as I am in a similar situation.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma