My wife and I both have the note2, when we use the beam this happens: we touch phones, im sending so I tap on the screen,(now its supposed to say to move phone away from each other) and then when we quit touching her albulm files pop upband then nothing happens. When she is the sender, it works fine. She sends and I receive. What is ging on. Is it her phone or mine. What kind of settings are related to this. Please help....
    03-03-2013 09:32 PM
    My wife and I both have the note2, when we use the beam this happens: we touch phones, im sending so I tap on the screen,(now its supposed to say to move phone away from each other) and then when we quit touching her albulm files pop upband then nothing happens. When she is the sender, it works fine. She sends and I receive. What is ging on. Is it her phone or mine. What kind of settings are related to this. Please help....
    Do you have NFC and bluetooth on both phones turned on? AFAIK S-Beam uses NFC to connect the phones and make an automatic temporary pairing of bluetooth and then transfers larger files via bluetooth. This is why you can separate your phones.
    03-05-2013 06:04 PM