Is there a way to put the mobile data toggle into the notification bar?

dhangejr

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
this is old yes...but still gay...tmo does not have the lte toggle off? MIne don'e either! lame! i appreicate the widget and am looking into that as we I type (like the install from computer play options) but I had a new thought....Does turning data on and off frequently affect battery life as if having a low signal? It seems to me it would becaue it would be searching every timeI turn it back on. Which I can do several times. Its like pick the phone up turn it on...et it down turn it off...IDK
Merry christmas!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
The sprint note 2 didn't have it either. My tmobile note 2 doesn't have it either. Only way I had it on my note 2 is by installing a rom that put it in there.

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Only thing I can find is go to widgets, choose the "settings" widget and then choose "data". It will put a data "button"on your homescreen that will open the data page and you can uncheck the allow data.

dhangejr

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I found the answer...SQL light editor from play store...root required i believe...then add Mobile Data to an area whoms name I do not recall right now. Super simple and thanks for the reply! ps had widgitizoid and that sucked!

Michael Medves

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Update the Tmobile account info app. Then after updating there is a little box to check whether you want it on or not. Had this problem with taking it off of my notification bar. Horn this helps

Posted via Android Central App

bikram das1

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
i have s6 edge and from the notification bar mobile data on off witget has been lost. i have tried to edit the notificatoon bar but i could not find the witget.