Anyone had this problem where their music files transferred usinh kiek yet you couldn't play 99% of them? The songs transferred, I can click on them, yet according to my phone they're an unsupported audio type now. Can anyone help figure out whys this happening
    05-19-2013 05:54 AM
    Anyone had this problem where their music files transferred usinh kiek yet you couldn't play 99% of them? The songs transferred, I can click on them, yet according to my phone they're an unsupported audio type now. Can anyone help figure out whys this happening
    I think the problem is in Kies itself. Kies is pretty useless unless you want to back up texts, and contacts, or need to see info about your device that isn't always listed through the phone.

Do you still have the original copies? Are they mp3 formats? If yes to both, it would be much easier (and probably faster) to connect your Note 2 to your PC, open up the phone through the libraries, create a folder, and drag and drop. Another way to do this that is even faster, if you have an SD card, is to unmount it through settings, place it in the adapter and put it in your card reader in your PC or you can buy card readers and connect through USB ports, and you can drag and drop that way. Because the PC is directly reading the card, as opposed indirectly through a cable, the transfer process is much faster. Whenever I need to transfer large files, or numerous files, I do it this way.
    05-19-2013 09:41 AM
    Yeah I still have the original songs in mp3 format. I've tried copying through a cable and once directly to the card. I'll try again though and if it doesn't work maby I bought a faulty sd card. All I know is it's becoming a hassle to load media onto this phone. Thamks though
    05-19-2013 01:57 PM
    Yeah I still have the original songs in mp3 format. I've tried copying through a cable and once directly to the card. I'll try again though and if it doesn't work maby I bought a faulty sd card. All I know is it's becoming a hassle to load media onto this phone. Thamks though
    I will be honest...I am at a loss. By all accounts, you shouldn't have any problems. The last thing I can suggest is wiping the phone's cache through recovery. I am not sure how well this will work, if at all, but it is the last thing I can think of.
    05-19-2013 10:42 PM