Hi guys,

Currently I own a Blackberry Z10. I love it but I just feel the need for more screen real estate. Anyone know of someone who will trade me a note 2 for my z10? It has to be t-mobile unfortunately

Thanks!
    07-04-2013 12:29 PM
    Did you try selling your phone and looking on Craigslist for a note 2? Its pretty easy...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-04-2013 12:35 PM
    Did you try selling your phone and looking on Craigslist for a note 2? Its pretty easy...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app
    Yeah I posted an add on craigslist. My issue is that I am a college student with little money and no real backup phone, so I need to swap. Haha. I wish I could just go to T-Mobile and say "Swap please!"
    07-04-2013 12:44 PM
    Yeah I posted an add on craigslist. My issue is that I am a college student with little money and no real backup phone, so I need to swap. Haha. I wish I could just go to T-Mobile and say "Swap please!"
    Yeah lol. Kinda hard finding someone who will actually do a swap.

Mighty Note II
    07-04-2013 06:04 PM
    there's a "for sale" sub-forum on this site I believe you may be able to find a swap. But it'll be difficult for 2 reasons:

1. Can't think of many people wanting to go from GN2 to BB10
    2. a swap done outside of a personal exchange is risky, (since you won't have someone or a company to hold item (or deposit) as "custodian"), it just makes fraud so easy...

I suggest the path to take is to sell your BB10 first, get cash, then find a used GN2.
    07-05-2013 11:03 AM
    there's a "for sale" sub-forum on this site I believe you may be able to find a swap. But it'll be difficult for 2 reasons:

1. Can't think of many people wanting to go from GN2 to BB10
    2. a swap done outside of a personal exchange is risky, (since you won't have someone or a company to hold item (or deposit) as "custodian"), it just makes fraud so easy...

I suggest the path to take is to sell your BB10 first, get cash, then find a used GN2.
    I know exactly what you mean. I should try and do that. I may do it if I cannot find someone to swap with. Thanks for the help!
    07-05-2013 04:13 PM
    Buy a cheap backup phone, sell the bb, then buy the note 2.

If you swap, do it in person. Don't mail someone your device, too easy for fraud

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    07-14-2013 08:02 PM