STUCK ON DOWNLOADING. DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!!!!!! PLZ help!!!!

echolate velchez

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Plz help!!!
Im dred ostonal
i have a problem
my phone is 4.1.1 sgh-i317m..
I want to back up my imei so i tried to install esf aroma installer to my phone via twrp..and then i back up..
Reboot my phone and then i go to file manager to see if my imei is back up..click myesf folder and then i saw a file with an extension name "img".i forgot the filename.i click that file and a question pop up. " boot to recovery mode?"
then i click yes..

Reboot my phone and when it open i saw a green android logo and it has written "downloading.. Do not turn off target

i removed the battery and put it again and press volume up+home button+power button i thought it will go to recovery mode but it goes back to "downloading. Do not turn off again..
..i removed the battery again and put it back and press volume down+home button+power button, to flash cmw via odin but the computer did not detect my phone..

Plz help!!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Plz help!!!
Im dred ostonal
i have a problem
my phone is 4.1.1 sgh-i317m..
I want to back up my imei so i tried to install esf aroma installer to my phone via twrp..and then i back up..
Reboot my phone and then i go to file manager to see if my imei is back up..click myesf folder and then i saw a file with an extension name "img".i forgot the filename.i click that file and a question pop up. " boot to recovery mode?"
then i click yes..

Reboot my phone and when it open i saw a green android logo and it has written "downloading.. Do not turn off target

i removed the battery and put it again and press volume up+home button+power button i thought it will go to recovery mode but it goes back to "downloading. Do not turn off again..
..i removed the battery again and put it back and press volume down+home button+power button, to flash cmw via odin but the computer did not detect my phone..

Plz help!!

Did you ever figure out a solution?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia