Instagram not letting me upload videos after 4.3 OTA update....any idea why????

ei14

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I just registered for android central so I could say this:
Same prob
S3 4.3
I will probably not use this account again

ei14

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I have figured this out and how to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Export the image to the gallary, or the photos application and upload from there

Sayra Harth Barber

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I just right clicked on my video within Gallery in LG G3 and hit share. Once Instagram was an option it ports it in that way. So not directly from the Instagram app I was having same issues with LG G3 but found backdoor option. Hope this helps.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone find a working solution? Tried the beta instagram app and installing CyanogenMod rom but the problem persists... :(

Kevin Lewiss

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone find a working solution? Tried the beta instagram app and installing CyanogenMod rom but the problem persists... :(

Alright everybody basically to fix this you have to downgrade to the previous version from the latest one. Instagram isn't fixing this until probably the next one but if your looking for an immediate fix just downgrade to the previous version. If your confused on how to do it please feel free to reply.

Sarah Smile

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
OMG YES! I fixed the issue. If you find yourself unable to upload vids to Instagram got to this website and download the latest version and after that you're good to go. https://instagram.en.uptodown.com/android/old Also remember to change your security settings to allow for unknown sources to download to your phone. I thought I was going to lose my mind until I figured this out. lol