hi friends this issue is new to me, not new to many others apparently. I have a Note 1, on T-mobile for about a year now. occasionally I would get a bad MMS send or receive, usually remedied by deleting the offending thread, then trying it all over again. usually second try would work.
    not now.

about a month back started having MMS messages "hang" where the send/receive would be trying to complete and never could, no matter where I was, on wifi or cell or whatever. but no error message, it just would never process. Then about 4 days ago I start getting "your MMS could not be delivered due to insufficient funds", however my usage is no where near the ceiling.
    contacted t-mobile twice - a huge waste of time. can't get to anyone competent. they say there's no issue... after an hour of goonish reset this and reset that.

any clues? I tried Tweakker... makes no diff whatsoever. not sure the app works at all.
    is there way to somehow reset all network-related settings without reinstalling rom? i have seen such on other handsets but do not see such on this one.

any other messaging apps that have a way to remedy this?

thx
    09-30-2013 05:40 PM
    Use whatsapp.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    09-30-2013 05:47 PM
    thanks for the reco.
    does this require that the recipient install anything on their end so that I can communicate with them? or is it "push"able?
    10-01-2013 12:24 PM
    They need to install it too. Most people already have it. It's basically free mms over wifi or data plan.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    10-02-2013 07:10 AM