HELP Stuck in Clockwork Mod Recovery T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G

stumpjumper2011

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
While in the process of rooting, I'm stuck in the Clockwork Recovery Mode. I can't select up or down, only mode i can choose is reboot. When i reboot it's back in the same screen. Took battery out million times, phone wouldn't even turn on, stuck in this mess. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I found some similar thread for LG phones but not sure if this would apply to me.

Phone: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G

quicklara

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Connect you sgs4g on the compute be USB,first pull out the batterie press( vol-)( vol +), then put the barrie,you go download mode, push anny ROM lake kd1 froyo, wit Odin.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

btc0526

I wish I worked at google
May 25, 2011
Visit site
As quicklara said, boot into download mode and flash a rom with Odin. The best thing would be to flash the official 2.3.6 kj6 and install the kd1 kernal with Odin. Then you would have working gb with clockwork mod. The thing is since this clockwork mod is tricky, one wrong step could brick your phone

quicklara

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, don't do the upgrade to kj6 if you don have gengibre ROM fears, star whit kd1, kh1an then jk6, if you put jk6 from froyo maybe you phone reboot an t-mobile logo old time , ,,,,,,,

Enviado desde mi SGH-T959V usando Tapatalk

ralphiejr

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I need to get the stock pit for a t-mobile galaxy S 4G model SGH-T959V.. Odin sees the device.. instuctions I have say to choose pit.. put I dont have. plz help:'(

heliosophos

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey i used the stock+Voodoo-T959VKJ1.tar file un the pda with odin 1.85 on my vibrant 4g with repartition unchecked whee the phone rebooted it shows a multicolor screen with a robotic voice saying something about wron partition..heeeelppp what should i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i used the stock+Voodoo-T959VKJ1.tar file un the pda with odin 1.85 on my vibrant 4g with repartition unchecked whee the phone rebooted it shows a multicolor screen with a robotic voice saying something about wron partition..heeeelppp what should i do?

heliosophos

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
i needsome help...everytimei goto clockworkrecovery modit sayrecovery/log/error..italso no space left ondevice...left-handi tryto selecta option it freezes/or stuck...cansomebody helpme out there???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR