Dock icons missing.

Dbush1998

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have seen several posts about other samsung phones having this issue but their solution did not work.

I am missing the phone, contacts and messaging icons on the homepage dock. It just happened this morning.

Other solutions included apps>menu>edit but that option is only on the customizable grid and only effects the drawer not the dock.

Can someone help? I am not rooted froyo 2.6.32.9. When I check for updates it replies no firmware.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Android Central Forums

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Try using keis mini to see if there is an update. Otherwise try going a factory rest.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Go into your phone strings and factory rest. Our Google kies mini, and try to see if there is an update for your phone. If none of those work, then make tmo send you a new phone

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

Dbush1998

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I upgraded to Gingerbread and no luck on the icons. No edit available also. So factory reset must be the next step?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Android Central Forums

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
yeah, try the factory reset. although i think that the update to gb should have done that. in any event, give it a shot. if that doesnt work, call tmo tell them whats going on and make them send you a new phone. if they cant get you a gs4g and the htc sensation is an option, go for it without thinking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX