Relocating Apps to SD Card

christian729

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Android so I apologize if this a rhetorical question.

I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can move a few apps, specifically Google Play Music to the SD card in order to free up space on my phone.
From what I've found so far the only was is through rooting which i'd rather avoid. Is there a workaround or alternative to keep the music data on the SD card ?

Thanks for your help,

Christian

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Android so I apologize if this a rhetorical question.

I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can move a few apps, specifically Google Play Music to the SD card in order to free up space on my phone.
From what I've found so far the only was is through rooting which i'd rather avoid. Is there a workaround or alternative to keep the music data on the SD card ?

Thanks for your help,

Christian

Welcome to the forums and Android!
With Google Music, I don't think you can place the music on your SD card. I may be wrong though. If you have a lot of music, I would suggest to pick say, 50 or 100 songs you really like and keep only those on your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech