Cannot txt pictures! Help!

cellman#CB

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Help!

I have tried numerous multiple times to txt photos taken with the camera on this phone. No matter what I do, the photo will never txt - I always get an error - "Error in server response." I have tried sending over T-Mobile's network and WIFI but the photos will not go through. I have tried re-sending over, and over, and over, and over! Any help?

CzechM8

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I was getting that error too, whenever I tried to text the photo from the actual photo. What I have found success doing, is take the pic, then go into the messaging and open the conversation of the person I'm sending the pic to... then attach the photo there and it should send it.

cellman#CB

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah - that worked once for me. I finally ended up calling 611 and after 20minutes dealing with the level 1 tech idiot, T-Mobile finally transferred me up the chain to someone who had a brain. Turns out that all my contacts have dashes in the phone number - for example, the numbers stored in the contact would be 123-456-7891. If I remove the dashes the photo would send - the rep told me it happens sometimes. I had to log into Google and take all the dashes out of the numbers in my contacts and now I am good to go!!! I would have never guessed to try that - hopefully this will help someone with the same issue.

calo123

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, can you tell me how to push the .apk file to /system/app folder. I've tried many times from root explorer and it say it is just a read file, I tried to install it an it won't let me.

Erick Jerome

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Help!

I have tried numerous multiple times to txt photos taken with the camera on this phone. No matter what I do, the photo will never txt - I always get an error - "Error in server response." I have tried sending over T-Mobile's network and WIFI but the photos will not go through. I have tried re-sending over, and over, and over, and over! Any help?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463