Help! Phone is stuck in Force Close loop...

trudel

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I did a search and found a solution for this exact problem, only that was for the Fascinate... Does anyone know of a solution for the Vibrant to get out of the force close loop? I tried everything I could think of but still can't get into my phone :'( Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Carpz32

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
here you go
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy S 4G - T-Mobile Community
If the handset is locked, frozen, or unresponsive, you can hard reset it using the hardware keys instead of the menu.

A hard reset restores the original factory settings and erases content, including downloaded ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. This feature allows for resetting of sound profiles, display settings, and phone or memory card settings. To perform a hard reset using the hardware keys, follow these steps:

Save any open files, and back up all necessary data on the internal memory if the device is responsive and can synchronize files.
Turn off the phone.

Note: If the phone is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and then re-insert it.
Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys simultaneously.
Release the keys when the Samsung Vibrant logo appears on the screen.
Press the Volume Down key to select Delete all user data when the Android master reset menu appears.
Press the Power key to confirm your selection.
Press the Volume Down key to select Yes ? delete all user data.
Press the Power key to confirm your selection.
Press the Power key to select reboot system now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae