Problem with my android galaxy s blaze?

someguy19

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Problem with my android galaxy s blaze?
i tried to root my galaxy s blaze T769 and i failed so i tried to fix it and it seemed it worked but it always says "unfortunately, calender storage has stopped unexpectedly" and when i try to go to settings it says "unfortunately, system manager application has stopped unexpectedly" i try to factory reset it but it freezes and the "unfortunately, system manager application has stopped unexpectedly" message pops up again and i have to take out my battery. can any one help i really need it and cant afford to buy a new phone especially since i have only had this phone for a couple of weeks

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have a corrupted system. Were you successful in flashing the rom? The only thing I know to do is to suggest you try rooting again. If you're not comfortable doing that find somebody who can help you. It seems like you're going to have to wipe your rom and reinstall new system software. And make sure you're using the correct mod for the Blaze. You can find some help on the x developer's site. Also, I think there's some videos on YouTube. The upside is once you've done this you'll be able to remove the bloat and run Jelly Bean.

Here's a link that might help you: How to Root and Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G - TheUnlockrTheUnlockr