How long does your Blaze take to charge?

GalaxyBlaise

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought a used Blaze off eBay and I'm starting to worry that I got a dud. For one thing it's taking a super long time to charge -- like 4 hours to get go from 22% to 74% via the stock charger. That seems excessive to me. How long does it take your Blaze to charge?

fi9ueroa

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem and it was my charger. Then with another phone it was a bad battery, it held the charge pretty well but took forever to charge.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine charges in no time. In fact, it is the fastest charging phone I think I have ever owned. If your's is not charging in an hour or two then you must have a defective charger.

iDred

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I noticed my phone was taking longer to charge then I noticed under charging it said usb charging when connected via ac. I tried turning phone on and off and replugging phone in. This did not fix it.

Then I thought maybe it is this new battery level indicator software that i downloaded. After shutting down program and clearing memory it works on AC charge now.

Who would think a software downloaded over 10 million times would cause a problem like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781