Who's going to get the galaxy s ii (hercules) launch day?

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know whether or not, BB, Target, Walmart will get it on launch day? Since they usually sell it for cheap.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know whether or not, BB, Target, Walmart will get it on launch day? Since they usually sell it for cheap.

If I had to guess, I would say yes they will. Most likely two or three days before release. I am going to start keeping an eye out starting on monday. Usually they like to steal the sales away from the retail stores. I hope to see a $50.00 difference in price.

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If I had to guess, I would say yes they will. Most likely two or three days before release. I am going to start keeping an eye out starting on monday. Usually they like to steal the sales away from the retail stores. I hope to see a $50.00 difference in price.

Nice, please post it here as I won't be able to check any of those stores until Thursday. So is it possible one of those stores will have before Weds?

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Nice, please post it here as I won't be able to check any of those stores until Thursday. So is it possible one of those stores will have before Weds?

Will do. I am mainly checking online with wirefly first. I think once they drop there full review they will most likely quote a price. They always point out how great their prices are on their videos.

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I hope not, since I won't be able to get there until after work and if there is a line, they may sell out before I get there.

Redbird1

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaning toward this device instead of the Amaze. 12 hours ago, I was certain about the Amaze. Now, I'm all but sold on the Samsung.

I just hope the SGS2 isn't a train wreck like VZW's Fascinate. I absolutely hated that phone.

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Gonna be getting it off-contract. Waiting until 9pm PST (where I am) to see what the retail is on it. Like my Sensation, but I've been waiting for this phone.

mettleh3d#WN

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning toward this device instead of the Amaze. 12 hours ago, I was certain about the Amaze. Now, I'm all but sold on the Samsung.

I just hope the SGS2 isn't a train wreck like VZW's Fascinate. I absolutely hated that phone.

:) Welcome back. You are in the SGS2 forums afterall..