Who's going to get the galaxy s ii (hercules) launch day?

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Its 179.99 with a new contract upgrade is 199.99

I'll pay $199 for it. Hopefully walmart is around or cheaper than that price. I got $100 back for returning the sensation and can throw $100 with it. The GS2 is the 1st phone I've been excited for in some time.

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'll pay $199 for it. Hopefully walmart is around or cheaper than that price. I got $100 back for returning the sensation and can throw $100 with it. The GS2 is the 1st phone I've been excited for in some time.

Post back when you go to Walmart as I wont be able go until Thursday.

rickm8384

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered this phone direct from TMO. Using it to replace my Sensation which I loved but for some reason I'm just addicted to having the latest and greatest phone! Oh well. The Nexum Prime intrigues me but I'm hearing that it is Verizon exclusive and since my contract with TMO isn't up until 2013 anyway, there is no point in me waiting. By then the Prime will be obsolete anyway.

When I receive it (I hope by Wednesday) I will let you all know what I think.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Really? What city/state? My Wmart had no eta for SGS2.

These are online deals. Your local walmart will probably be no help.

T-Mobile Cell Phones

Only difference I see is they have a lower price than wirefly but they don't offer the waived activation fee so in a sense your paying more. In this page i attached it shows it's only for that online retailer.

Just thought I would share in case someone was trying to decide which company to go with. I am not endorsing wirefly.

Last edited:

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Picked up one for me and one for my wife last night. My wife wanted the Body Glove case that was in the T-mo store and it was a pretty cool case. My problem with the case was it was white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non