Android's Central First Look Video Uploaded Today (10-7-2011)

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Jerry's You Tube Video:

Looks no where near as bad as i feared, plus love the lil Android Rocket boot up animation...

Man what a difference a year makes... My Vibrant from just a little over a year ago had "no uninstallable boatware, couldn't take a screenshot w/o root, single core 1 ghz processor, 512MB Ram and boring t-mo bootscreen, only 5MP camera, no flash, no front facing camera... etc, etc etc"...

i might not even have to root this lil guy : )

T-Mobile sure is getting with the times, i must say : )

BTC

Last edited:

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think the phone looks great but I am going to hold off and make sure it doesn't suffer from GPS and radio issues before I make that jump. Sprint is getting on my nerves and this phone might be the push to make that jump. I am still let down that this phone doesn't come with a notifications light. I am really used to that but I guess I will have to deal with it I guess. I hope the Nexus app to light up the buttons on the bottom will work.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
am thinking so since its supposedly a "galaxy s ii" feature. My Sprints Epic Touch did, and so does my AT&T version...

I am still in 14 day remorse period of AT&T's and there's no notification light on this one either. Whats the name of the Nexus app (i couldn't find one) i'll try it out on this model and see if it works- might be an indication if it will work on T-Mo's version...

BTC

It's called BLN Control and it's on XDA for the original Galaxy S II.

Here is a youtube of what it does. This also works on the Nexus S but I was rooted when I used it. I think you had to be on that phone to actually use it. It works with roms that have the BLN Kernel turned on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdT2eoJvR-c

There is also NO LED app

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcIHXvxcAg4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty