12-29-2011 02:59 PM
36 12
tools
    I ended up buying the D30 as well. I like the feel of the case. I still haven't found a screen protector that I want to use.

I just had a ghost armor sp put on and it works out very well with the D30.....no issues whatsoever.
    10-30-2011 01:29 PM
    That looks like a nice, inexpensive case. I'm currently using the d30 from T-Mobile and while nice it's a bit pricey from what can be hand online and it's very hard to press the buttons. Also it's causing a couple of spots to raise up slightly with the T-Mobile screen protector (temp) also

I would be game for a smoke version of this very same case, minus the argyle pattern.
    yeah i was having the same problems with the d3o. i ripped a small piece of cardboard (from a cig pack [u could use anything tho]) to the size of the oval around the buttons on the inside of the d3o and placed it in there then put my screen on. and a light tap of the button now and screen turns on and off, same w/ volume. works perfectly.

I ended up buying the D30 as well. I like the feel of the case. I still haven't found a screen protector that I want to use.
    im using the dry zagg screen protector. its awesome
    10-30-2011 11:33 PM
    I purchased an inexpensive case on eBay PURPLE S-LINE TPU CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S II T-MOBILE HERCULES T989 items in Cimo Cases store on eBay!

I bought the S-Line in Black. It feels good and has good grip. It's pretty tight on the phone, tough to put on. Once it's in perfectly, though, its good.
    11-05-2011 11:46 AM
    I like my case as it doesn't add thickness. also, the edge of the case grab on the edge of the phone very well.
    11-05-2011 12:23 PM
    Cheap EBay silicone case. Cheap and gets the job done.
    11-05-2011 05:36 PM
    11-08-2011 05:00 AM
    That case doesn't work with the T-mobile version.
    11-08-2011 05:32 AM
    hi all

i am new to this forum, and new to android - long time bb user who has made the switch(my galaxy s2 arrives tonite). i am excited but nervous, big learning curve.

anyway, i have always liked seidio cases; i have used one on my bb with a holster. looking at seidio site, it says these are coming soon, although who knows what soon means.

i will prolly get the case(although i already have a TPU on the way), not sure if i will feel secure with the holster, might get the smartphones leather side case(on androidcentral store) but it looks like it is not a custom fit for our fone.
    11-08-2011 08:56 AM
    Hi guys, I have a Telus GS2 which is the same chassis as the T-mo. I bought a Ballistic SG case which works pretty well. It gives a great amount of protection, but not quite as much as an Otterbox Defender, but good. I found a blog post from Otterbox where one of their devs said they wouldn't be making any products for our phone.

There's one bad-design issue with with the SG: the plastic wrap-around skeleton part of the case doesn't fit that well, and I frequently have to snug up back to the front of the phone. When it slips off/back a bit, the cutouts for the buttons get mis-aligned with the rubber button bits.
    Overall, I'm much more comfortable now handing my GS2 to my daughter to play Fish Farts. Haha.
    11-21-2011 04:13 AM
    http://www.shopandroid.com/mobi-prod...medium=content

this is the one i just ordered. hopefully it'll be good for $12.
    12-29-2011 12:11 AM
    has anyone ordered the mobi Skin case for this phone? i want a slim/skin case for this phone, but one that you can easily slide in/out of your pocket. the case i have on my nexus one is great but sticks to EVERYTHING!!
    12-29-2011 02:59 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD