Has anyone found cases yet?

lunchBB

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine TPU case from ebay. Argyle Smoke TPU Crystal Silicone Case Cover For T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 | eBay

they are in Los Angeles so I received the case in one day. Quite happy with it. I do have to cut out the power button part so I can touch the on/off easily at night. Here's some photos

tpu1.jpg

tpu2.jpg

tpu3.jpg

tpu4.jpg

tpu5.jpg

tpu6.jpg

tpu7.jpg

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine TPU case from ebay. Argyle Smoke TPU Crystal Silicone Case Cover For T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 | eBay

they are in Los Angeles so I received the case in one day. Quite happy with it. I do have to cut out the power button part so I can touch the on/off easily at night. Here's some photos

Click to view quoted image

That looks like a nice, inexpensive case. I'm currently using the d30 from T-Mobile and while nice it's a bit pricey from what can be hand online and it's very hard to press the buttons. Also it's causing a couple of spots to raise up slightly with the T-Mobile screen protector (temp) also:)

I would be game for a smoke version of this very same case, minus the argyle pattern.

lunchBB

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It is a nice/inexpensive case. I have no problem using the volume rocker. However, it's a big difficult to find where the power button is. So I use an Xacto knief to cut out the power button. Now it's very easy to find/touch/press the power button.

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
That looks like a nice, inexpensive case. I'm currently using the d30 from T-Mobile and while nice it's a bit pricey from what can be hand online and it's very hard to press the buttons.

I ended up buying the D30 as well. I like the feel of the case. I still haven't found a screen protector that I want to use.

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
That looks like a nice, inexpensive case. I'm currently using the d30 from T-Mobile and while nice it's a bit pricey from what can be hand online and it's very hard to press the buttons. Also it's causing a couple of spots to raise up slightly with the T-Mobile screen protector (temp) also:)

I would be game for a smoke version of this very same case, minus the argyle pattern.

yeah i was having the same problems with the d3o. i ripped a small piece of cardboard (from a cig pack [u could use anything tho]) to the size of the oval around the buttons on the inside of the d3o and placed it in there then put my screen on. and a light tap of the button now and screen turns on and off, same w/ volume. works perfectly.

I ended up buying the D30 as well. I like the feel of the case. I still haven't found a screen protector that I want to use.

im using the dry zagg screen protector. its awesome

gudchips

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
hi all

i am new to this forum, and new to android - long time bb user who has made the switch(my galaxy s2 arrives tonite). i am excited but nervous, big learning curve.

anyway, i have always liked seidio cases; i have used one on my bb with a holster. looking at seidio site, it says these are coming soon, although who knows what soon means.

i will prolly get the case(although i already have a TPU on the way), not sure if i will feel secure with the holster, might get the smartphones leather side case(on androidcentral store) but it looks like it is not a custom fit for our fone.

Clead

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I have a Telus GS2 which is the same chassis as the T-mo. I bought a Ballistic SG case which works pretty well. It gives a great amount of protection, but not quite as much as an Otterbox Defender, but good. I found a blog post from Otterbox where one of their devs said they wouldn't be making any products for our phone. :-\

There's one bad-design issue with with the SG: the plastic wrap-around skeleton part of the case doesn't fit that well, and I frequently have to snug up back to the front of the phone. When it slips off/back a bit, the cutouts for the buttons get mis-aligned with the rubber button bits.
Overall, I'm much more comfortable now handing my GS2 to my daughter to play Fish Farts. Haha. :)

dime079

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
has anyone ordered the mobi Skin case for this phone? i want a slim/skin case for this phone, but one that you can easily slide in/out of your pocket. the case i have on my nexus one is great but sticks to EVERYTHING!!