Who got the Galaxy S II today?

dougE2483

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I picked mine up while on lunch, still haven't had much time to play with it yet or even remove the front cover, but i currently have my SGS2 and Vibrant(SGS) sitting on my desk together side by side!

jcarti01

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i did, but they had to move me to a different plan (requiring a 2 year contract) for me to get it. i didn't get a price break for signing a new deal either X(

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried this phone out today at store, didn't care for htc sense memo reminded me of my old htc touch pro but loved the hardwear buttons for camera. And the galaxy just didn't compare to my epic touch so I'm going to stay with sprint.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
i did, but they had to move me to a different plan (requiring a 2 year contract) for me to get it. i didn't get a price break for signing a new deal either X(

Was it a Value Plan or a Classic Plan? If it was Classic, and you didn't get a discount, get a free phone or a cheap one to resell on EBay or something.

Redbird1

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I got mine. Can't say enough good things about the phone. I haven't used an Android phone in over a year. Unfortunately, I was stuck with blackberry.

Android has really stepped-up their game, and Samsung is putting out some great hardware.

Bluetooth works well
Screen size is perfect, without causing the phone to be too big.
Colors are vivid, not as oversaturated as I thought they'd be
great camera
cool widgets
videos look great

I could go on & on.......

Milehigh

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Like others here, I was waiting for my T-Mo store to open up and I was their first customer. Honestly, I expected more people there as did the store as they had extra employees on staff. Loving it so far, but many questions to come I'm sure :)

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any heating issues. I did have mine exchanged already, though. That's because people couldn't hear me during calls unless I put them on speaker.