Notification light replacement

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
In the market for free there is an app called "noled" it works pretty good. It gives you a different colored light for different notifications. It even has a charging light. You can set it up to shut off at night. Check it out, made for devices like the SG2.

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
In the market for free there is an app called "noled" it works pretty good. It gives you a different colored light for different notifications. It even has a charging light. You can set it up to shut off at night. Check it out, made for devices like the SG2.

Which LED would it use for notifications? Mine doesn't appear to have a notification LED of any sort and I will admit that is one thing I miss from my BlackBerry days.

dougE2483

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Which LED would it use for notifications? Mine doesn't appear to have a notification LED of any sort and I will admit that is one thing I miss from my BlackBerry days.

That app doesn't really use an LED on your phone as a notification light, but it uses the screen and displays little icons or whatever you pick from the app to display on a black screen. Only downside to this is i assume your screen has to stay on when a notification is on it or it might prevent your phone from sleep which in the end i would assume would lead to a shorter battery life then someone without using it.

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The screen does not have to remain on, uses very little battery power. Try it, if you don't like it get rid of it. I need the notification light.

lunchBB

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My previous Tmo G2X also doesn't have notification. Then there was an app in market to turn the 4 buttons into notification. Hope there is one for this phone.

Bbobarino

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes its bln control app but u need a kernal that supports it. I am using juggs. 3.0 and it supports bln, I love it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2