Gorilla Glass is strange

anon(254758)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope, it was me that overlooked what forum this was in. I was looking at another post on the Sprint GSII. Try emailing them, I'm sure they'll have them
I emailed them a couple of days ago.....they responded that they will have screen protectors in 3-4 weeks.

BestSkinsEver are still working on it, they asked if I was willing to ship them my phone so they can make a custom fit and use to make their full body protector. I declined.

I ended up ordering from ZAG.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I emailed them a couple of days ago.....they responded that they will have screen protectors in 3-4 weeks.

BestSkinsEver are still working on it, they asked if I was willing to ship them my phone so they can make a custom fit and use to make their full body protector. I declined.

I ended up ordering from ZAG.

Ugh, I'm sorry. If i were in your position, I would just get some cheapies for now until Steingeil gets them in. I swore off Zagg years ago for the garbage they are

tommyk42

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Phantom skins has some screen protectors available for the Tmobile gs2. You can use the coupon code fall30 to save 30% off your order.

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Phantom says you need to leave the device off for 24 hours after putting the protector on. I really would like to find a protector that didn't leave a sticky residue and didn't need water (hence the reason Phantom says to leave the device off for 24 hours).

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Phantom says you need to leave the device off for 24 hours after putting the protector on. I really would like to find a protector that didn't leave a sticky residue and didn't need water (hence the reason Phantom says to leave the device off for 24 hours).

That's the exact reason I use Steinheil ultra crystals. If I were in your position, I would just buy some cheapies from T-Mobile and wait for the steinheil

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
That's the exact reason I use Steinheil ultra crystals. If I were in your position, I would just buy some cheapies from T-Mobile and wait for the steinheil

im using the dry zagg screen protector. their were a few microbubbles after application but they weeded their way out after about 24 hours (says they will ont he box too). doesnt effect sensitivity at all. works perfectly. bit pricy but stays on no pealing and im using the d3o. ive seen alot of ppl say their screen protector comes up around the edges w/ d3o so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz