Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Deronius

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Galaxy S II and I love it. However, my Motorola Bluetooth s-305 headphones seem to not want to connect and when it does I get playback errors. Does anyone have a pair of stereo Bluetooth headphones that is working well with their Galaxy S II, and if so, what brand and model is it?

Thanks,
Deron

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup. The sony ericsson mw600 are great with the gs2. Every single feature works for them and they get around 14hrs battery life. They're $60 on amazon but to date are the best bt headphones I've used/seen to date.

Splaktar

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Worked fine with my Nokia BH-503 bluetooth stereo headset. Had to disable hardware controls in Doubletwist and PowerAmp to get the controls to work with Music Beta and Pandora. That's not related to the phone though.

Eleazar6

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I also get playback errors most of the time. Doggcatcher does not want to play with it's internal player. Mortplayer plays audiobooks fine. Anything that uses androids internal media player acts wonky. And if the android media player touches the file, it won't play in Mort anymore. Just different kinds of weird. My brother is having the same problem with his bluetooth headset, but his has to do with headset controls.

I just got my Galaxy S II and I love it. However, my Motorola Bluetooth s-305 headphones seem to not want to connect and when it does I get playback errors. Does anyone have a pair of stereo Bluetooth headphones that is working well with their Galaxy S II, and if so, what brand and model is it?

Thanks,
Deron

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup. The sony ericsson mw600 are great with the gs2. Every single feature works for them and they get around 14hrs battery life. They're $60 on amazon but to date are the best bt headphones I've used/seen to date.

Anyone have any experience with the MW600's and an HTC EVO 3D? I'm very interested in these headphones, but would love some confirmation that they work well for phone calls, use with Google Music app, and use with BeyondPod app if anyone knows? Thanks for any info you can provide!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC