Hi
    I recently got my GS2 and I am realy happy with the silky smoothness and the smoking speed.I am having issues with my Battery. I am charging my phone to 100% at night@10.00 PM (I have the Battery widget which shows me 100%) and in the morning with no usage just in stand by it could reaches to around 70% and now its showing me 33%.

I just browsed couple of websites for 5 minutes and didnt make any calls. I am already running the Juice defender(free edition) and set the brightness of the screen to Auto. I am on WiFi and I have only the samsung wall paper,no fancy widegets(just the weather & battery),no live wall papers.

I am new to Anderoid and this is my first Anderoid smart phone. I really like my phone and dont want to loose it for the sake of the Battery.Please help me out. Thank you
    10-21-2011 08:28 AM
    Did you check what is hogging the battery?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    10-21-2011 12:31 PM
    I checked the battery usage, couldnt make anythung out of it.Please find the top 5. Does this look normal. Thank you

17hr 22M 53S on battery

Anderoid OS - 32%
    Display - 25%
    Anderoid System - 12%
    Dialler - 10%
    Cell standby - 9%
    10-21-2011 01:41 PM
    I checked the battery usage, couldnt make anythung out of it.Please find the top 5. Does this look normal. Thank you

17hr 22M 53S on battery

Anderoid OS - 32%
    Display - 25%
    Anderoid System - 12%
    Dialler - 10%
    Cell standby - 9%
    Display is always my #1. Surprised Android OS is so high for you but no clue what drives it...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    10-22-2011 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD