Has anyone seen a case, a horizontal leather one, that will hold the Galaxy S2, but skinned with a slim to medium case

i.e. I suppose it would be like what I was using for my mytouch 4g, what I got for my skinned blackberries from SeidioOnline, except bigger ???

Thank You
    10-26-2011 01:25 AM
    Hmmm now I'm confused trying to image that. Do you have any pictures of the one for the myTouch? If you don't thats okay as well since I'm probably not going to get another case for the lady. She'll be using a glossy tpu case which is pretty sweet on my Epic 4G Touch (don't ask how that happened..). Amazon.com: CIMO (TM) Gloss Soft Shell TPU Case for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II, Hercules - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories I don't have it yet but the Epc 4G Touch version was great and from the same seller. For the price, I don't think I can go wrong.
    10-26-2011 01:31 AM
    Hmmm now I'm confused trying to image that. Do you have any pictures of the one for the myTouch? If you don't thats okay as well since I'm probably not going to get another case for the lady. She'll be using a glossy tpu case which is pretty sweet on my Epic 4G Touch (don't ask how that happened..). Amazon.com: CIMO (TM) Gloss Soft Shell TPU Case for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II, Hercules - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories I don't have it yet but the Epc 4G Touch version was great and from the same seller. For the price, I don't think I can go wrong.
    Thanks...the case i used for the mytouch4g I had with my blackberry previously and used with my N1 and then the MyTouch 4G. It can be seen on seidioonline.com as well as a lot of other great stuff

However as far as your link goes, I am looking, not for that, I have one for the new phone, but for a case that holds the skinned phone (i.e. the phone with that silicone, tpu, rubberized ...whatever is on it)
    10-26-2011 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD