What a lousy OS feature to make you do a long drag of the green icon to answer calls. All I want/need is to quickly hit a button or an icon... BANG! The phone is already too big for my hands which I'm willing to try and get used to but this drag feature might be a deal breaker... knowing good and well it will haunt me for a long time having just missed an important call because my thumb couldn't slide the icon smoothly, in time. Kinda sux but what's the point of adding a the drag feature... does it serve a purpose adding the degree of difficulty???

Steve
    10-31-2011 11:01 AM
    Life must be hard when you have to slide your finger 3 inches to answer a call...lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2011 06:03 PM
    Do you know what a rotary phone is? Where you alive then?
    11-02-2011 08:08 PM
    what's the point of adding a the drag feature... does it serve a purpose adding the degree of difficulty???

Steve
    To prevent "pocket pick ups." I've accidentally answered other phones before just by taking them out of my pocket. The swipe action on the SGS2 pretty much prevents this. Seriously, all you have to do is swipe your finger a little bit. It's no big deal.
    11-03-2011 12:54 PM
    Isnt every touch screen like that?? Thats a pretty lame complaint, seriously

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 10:13 PM
    I believe you can opt to double tap the home key to answer call.
    11-19-2011 01:41 PM
    We can keep making fun of the OP while Apple keep racking up the money. I really don't see Apple going to make their next iPhone larger than 4" because too big will turn people off. With that said I wanted a Galaxy Note, just hope there will be one available for T-Mobile 1700 band.
    11-20-2011 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD