Regarding the main lockscreen how can I delay that once the screen timesout??

Second if u know lockpro. If I change that delay from 0 it goes back to the phones lockscreen. Can anyone help

Thank you

Eric

Ps don't buy ebay wallcharger or battery. They say galaxy i9000 is same but about 1/8" too small
    Can someone reccomend a battery and wall dock charger cheaper than OEM

Again much thx
    11-17-2011 05:02 PM
    There're different variants of Samsung Galaxy S2. If you are looking for accessories for your Tmo version, you should look for SGH-T989. If you go to yoru phone About Phone setting, you can see that code.

Just in the US, there're 3 types of Samsung Galaxy S2. Tmo has the biggest batterty than the Sprint version. ATT version has the smallest screen.
    11-19-2011 02:20 AM
    There're different variants of Samsung Galaxy S2. If you are looking for accessories for your Tmo version, you should look for SGH-T989. If you go to yoru phone About Phone setting, you can see that code.

Just in the US, there're 3 types of Samsung Galaxy S2. Tmo has the biggest batterty than the Sprint version. ATT version has the smallest screen.
    Thanks lunch... pretty well get around phones OK, but I thank you for your message. Used to work for Tmo, not that that means anything

you see there are a lot of companies saying that their batteries are for the Tmo/Hercules/t989 but you get them and they are the i9000. The original galaxy and Tmo GS2 arent the same size battery, yet after a 45 min long chat, they swear it will fit.

And for the settings, I pretty much knew if it was a setting, it would be in the settings, not to be wise...but I haven't seen one. IF anyone see one, please share

And when using lockpro, it totally doesnt work when you change the lockscreen delay in the app

wow, seems like I restated my whole post LOL
    11-19-2011 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD