11-19-2017 03:15 AM
29 12
tools
    Yes, lots of hardware bugs are there. Samsung are not durable. Certain phones dosnt have a overcharging protector, battery continuously charge and life gets reduced. Certain phones have wifi problems. They dont have enough sensitive to capture signals. These are hardware issues. I guess certain chips are local level.

Before buying any phone, just go around and see which models have lasted long. How often battery is changed. Battery cost, replaceable or not.
    10-15-2015 08:59 AM
    Yes, lots of hardware bugs are there. Samsung are not durable. Certain phones dosnt have a overcharging protector, battery continuously charge and life gets reduced. Certain phones have wifi problems. They dont have enough sensitive to capture signals. These are hardware issues. I guess certain chips are local level.

Before buying any phone, just go around and see which models have lasted long. How often battery is changed. Battery cost, replaceable or not.
    I'm done with Samsung.. Been a loyal customer for over a decade.. all electronics, phones computers, tvs, etc.. never asked for anything... I get my S7 piece of **** drops calls and doesn't receive msgs.. I sent it in.. They tell me it's got water damage and won't fix it.. all Lies I tell you.. But that's fine, I'm buying out of my contract and going back to iPhone.. I won't buy another Samsung product as long as I live..
    01-04-2017 03:10 AM
    Samsung make bad over priced phone< I wood never buy from Samsung agin, Samsung are out just to rip you off now day, I wood not reconmand buying any of Samsungs produts to any one, I have got rid of all Samsung proucdts I own and will neve give Samsung my money agin
    08-08-2017 02:37 AM
    I'm done with Samsung.. Been a loyal customer for over a decade.. all electronics, phones computers, tvs, etc.. never asked for anything... I get my S7 piece of **** drops calls and doesn't receive msgs.. I sent it in.. They tell me it's got water damage and won't fix it.. all Lies I tell you.. But that's fine, I'm buying out of my contract and going back to iPhone.. I won't buy another Samsung product as long as I live..
    I decided that I'm done with Samsung products after Galaxy A5. The battery did not last more than 24 hours even when the phone was new. Several months later it drained even quicker and shut down at 15%. After a year and a half the battery swelled up. Samsung products become less and less reliable and dangerous to use. I don't like iPhones either. I guess I'll switch to Сhinese Huawei. At least, their batteries last longer and there were no explosion incidents (as it was with iPhone and Samsung).
    11-19-2017 03:15 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD