I've had the phone for 2 days, just migrated over from the glitchy g2x. Anyway, whenever I browse on the web/browser app, I like to leave some pages open to return to later on in the day. Sometimes I'll browse a website and then push the home button to go respond to a text message but more often times than not, when I go back to the browser, the page I was on is gone and it's back to the galaxy/t-mobile home page like I never used the browser before. Sometimes I'll have several tabs/windows open with various web pages but if I come back after maybe 5 minutes, everything is wiped. Is this normal? My g2x almost ALWAYS left the pages as is unless I closed them myself. Is there something I'm missing? How do I fix it on the s2 to hold my place?
    11-23-2011 03:40 AM
    I noticed the same thing ans I know phones all have their own preference as to how long they'll keep windows open, but it would be great to know if anyone has found a trick or tip to be able to change that.
    11-24-2011 12:27 PM
    Just to chime in, I'm also seeing this problem. Are you guys stock? I'm running a custom rom and seeing this behavior. Strange...
    12-04-2011 07:47 PM
    My browser works fine I don't have this issue.
    12-04-2011 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD