When I use the 3x4 keypad it puts a space between each letter. XT9 is on but has I pick a letter it will show like T H I S. Unless I press the back button. I have just tried that 3x4 for the first time. I usually use the swype one. I have tried it with XT9 off and different things checked in the setting's.
    12-03-2011 12:28 AM
    No one can help me figure this out? I see if I keep typing it gives me choices and the one in blue might be the right one.
    But I'm still getting spaces between each letter. I have to press the back button to make some of them one word.
    12-06-2011 04:08 PM
    it took a 12 yr old to show me what I was doing wrong. The 3x4 is really nice. Still Swipe is my choice for most writing.
    12-07-2011 04:45 PM
    it took a 12 yr old to show me what I was doing wrong. The 3x4 is really nice. Still Swipe is my choice for most writing.
    Hey, did you actually manage to fix your 3x4 spacing problem? I'm having the same problem and I was wondering if you could help me out.
    02-11-2012 10:22 PM
    I will try I went back to the Swype but if you keep typing to finish a word. It will show it in the choice below. That is with XT9 on. It might be blue or if you press the chevron at the right a choice of words will come up.

If the next word prediction is on, and it puts a word you don't want just keep typing the one you want. It will erase the one it predicted.

Now with XT9 off if you need to get a letter say a letter C. Just tap the pad 3 times and the letter will come up. Then keep tapping the pads for the letters you want till you finish the word.
    02-12-2012 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD