Thinking about buying an unlocked gs2 and using T-Mobile with no contract.
    Currently on sprint in Nj. How is 3g/4g coverage is it comparable to Sprint, better or worst? How is the throttled speeds? Is there a version of this phone that will work on att if I'm not happy with tmo coverage? Does T-Mobile charge for roaming?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 05:53 PM
    We'll at&t has its own version of the galaxy s2. But sprint doesn't compare to t mobile at all lol..its super slow.
    12-09-2011 07:59 PM
    We'll at&t has its own version of the galaxy s2. But sprint doesn't compare to t mobile at all lol..its super slow.
    yeah i know that tmobile has faster speeds. But my thing is how is coverage? will i have the same or better coverage with t mobile?

i realize that att has there own version of the gs2. which is why i am interested in buying an unlocked gs2 meaning pop a sim in from any gsm carrier and be ready to go. But i have read somewhere that you wont have 3g with att on the unlocked version of the gs2.
    12-09-2011 08:22 PM
    yeah i know that tmobile has faster speeds. But my thing is how is coverage? will i have the same or better coverage with t mobile?

i realize that att has there own version of the gs2. which is why i am interested in buying an unlocked gs2 meaning pop a sim in from any gsm carrier and be ready to go. But i have read somewhere that you wont have 3g with att on the unlocked version of the gs2.

Well I have 4g 95% of the time besides places like downtown, i'm in Denver Colorado. And Idk much about at&t but I heard the t mobile gs2 supports at&t 3g.
    12-09-2011 09:27 PM
    So best choice would be a unlocked t mobile gs2.
    12-09-2011 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD