NO Headphones come with the White GSII! What's up Samsung! :-(

Jeremytallman

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I know the launch Black GSII's included a set of headphones in the box. Anyone bought a Black one recently that can say whether or not this is still true?

The White GSII's however Do Not have the headphones in the box. I know they are probably cheapies; but still, what's up with cutting content from the same phone other than the color? Hmmm. :-\ Anyone with a white Tmobile GSII get headphones?

Let me guess, they didn't have them in matching white? :p

.hapster.

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I got headphones with my black less than two weeks ago. They're still in the box. I assumed they were cheap and didn't bother opening them.

-- Sent from my GS2

elysea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: NO Headphones come with the White GSII! What's up Samsung! :

I feel like it was probably some stupid excuse like just what you said, they didn't have white ones. I've had my black one for a few weeks and it had headphones. I was going to switch to white but if they're knocking off the goodies, it kind of blows. The headphones are actually pretty sweet. T-MOBILE, whats up with that, yo?

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I got headphones with my black less than two weeks ago. They're still in the box. I assumed they were cheap and didn't bother opening them.

-- Sent from my GS2

the headphones that came with the gs2 are alright, but nothing compares to the Dr. See beats headphones. They're beast!

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

The OP is correct. The white SII isn't coming with head phones, just the black.

nitin.jiit

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I got my white SGS2 today and it does not come with headphones...this is really sad..

BRODZ2020

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

no head phone here. Also purchase my wife the Amaze and same thing no white headphones. sucks. 2 times.:'(

J240

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site

Yep, same here. Got mine two weeks ago. NO headphones and NO SD Card - combined with the flimsy battery cover - way to cheap out Samsung!!
Every phone I have ever purchased has come with headphones and an SD... I didn't know it was even an option to not include it ! Lol.

zcostilla

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I got my titanium (black) sgs2 and a second for my wife during three Valentines' weekend sale and neither had headphones.

hodgesdodges

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

I bought two black ones during the valentine day special also..neither came with headphones. Lucky for me i still had my set from my Verizon Epic 4g (galaxy s)..they are the best sounding earbuds i have ever owned!...

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site

I hated that they quit giving a SD card with the GSII like they did with the original GS. And they shortened the USB cable. However, I still like my GSII and wouldn't trade it currently.

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I recently purchased a SGSII Titanium, and there was no headphones either. This isn't unusual for me, as I have owned Moto (a Droid X) and HTC (a T-Bolt) and neither came with headphones.
I use my own Senns anyway, and prefer that.
Didn't know phones came with headphones normally.

TerrorCandii

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
No headset with my black SGS2 either, but considering the size of internal storage, I didn't care that I had to get an SD card later on, so.

°*TerrorCandii™ Gaming*°

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my titanium back in Jan. No headphones. Just got a replacement brand new white on the 1st no headphones either.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Fred_E

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

I bought a S.G.SII Titanium about two weeks ago which did not come with any head phones. The only accessories that were supplied was the charger and usb chord. :-\
I kind of expected a pair to be in the box so it was kind of a let down. The current headphones i have now don't work well so i must by a new pair.