I have gotten the error message 3 times over the last 3 weeks "Problem with SD Card, may need to reformat". I checked the storage and sure enough nothing listed for the 8 gig card installed when I purchased it from the T-Mobile store. I have had to reformat the card all three times now and then the storage shows up available. Don't know what is causing it, took it back to the T-Mobile store and they said nothing wrong with it, but obviously something is wacky. Any advise/help is much appreciated. I thought it might have had something to do with the mp3 downloader I got from the market so I uninstalled it last week, and then today I got the SD Card message when I booted up my phone. I haven't stored anything on the card because I am afraid of loosing it due to the reformat required.
    12-31-2011 04:01 PM
    Gee, no ideas out there? I got it again this morning."SD card is damaged. You may have to reformat" People at TMobile store where I purchased don't have a clue.
    01-05-2012 07:46 AM
    Return it and purchase a different one? You have 30 days to return or exchange from the original date of purchase.
    01-08-2012 11:20 PM
    Imma go out on a limb and say its the phone. I've had several phones now and NEVER had that issue with the sd card.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-09-2012 02:14 PM
    Thanks, I did go back to Tmobile store and they said it ws beyond the 30 limit. They put me on the phone with tech support and he said nothing could be done even though I explained I had been in with the problem the first time during the 30 day time frame. Store did not document it so, sorry, no help here. I did ask the tech support guy if it could be the phone and he said no way, it was definitely a card issue. So, the nice lady that sold me the phone took another card off the wall and replaced it. I have had it in the phone for 4 days now and still working so we will see if that fixed the problem.
    01-12-2012 10:05 AM