I put it to charge before I went to sleep and woke up with it dead, it didn't even want to charge on the wall. The only way it'll charge is by using my external battery pack. Any ideas as to why it died and wouldn't charge on the wall?

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk
    01-18-2012 09:13 AM
    I put it to charge before I went to sleep and woke up with it dead, it didn't even want to charge on the wall. The only way it'll charge is by using my external battery pack. Any ideas as to why it died and wouldn't charge on the wall?

What does it do when you plug it in? Try pulling out the battery then hold the volume up and down buttons and put the battery back in.
    01-18-2012 10:26 AM
    It's my usb cable I tried with a different one and started charging. It's new too what made it die?

01-18-2012 11:40 AM
    It's my usb cable I tried with a different one and started charging. It's new too what made it die?

Sometime they just go out. My Galaxy S1 (Epic) cable stopped working for data transfers - had to get a Blackberry cable.
    01-18-2012 11:57 AM
    I tried another cable and it worked. This weird considering just got it a couple days ago

01-18-2012 01:43 PM
    Just take it back to the T-Mobile store, if that is where you got it at. They should be able to just swap it out and get you a working on. Unfortunately cables just go out for no good reason. As long as the device is working fine there should be no cause for alarm, just get the cable swapped out.
    01-18-2012 11:16 PM
    I did. Works fine now

01-19-2012 12:40 AM
    Glad to hear
    01-19-2012 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD