Wifi sharing icon

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I recently got a SGSII, and so far I like the device. I was configuring my screens, and without paying attention, I deleted an icon (a default magenta T-Mobile icon) that was called wifi sharing, the icon looked like a magenta wifi router.
I have the sharing option in my plan, and I was trying to recreate this icon, but I don't see it it as a widget, shortcut, applications menu to put it back on my screen.
I was wondering if this was a shortcut to the wifi tethering menu that would save me a couple of clicks, as I never clicked the icon.
Was this a shortcut, if so, how do I get it back?

Thanks.

gregogc

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
OMG you rock! I've been googling for 2 days trying to find something on this. I had done exactly the same thing, but would never have thought to click on Settings from within that shortcuts menu. (I assumed it would just place another "settings" icon on my home screen.)
Thanx a billion!

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
OMG you rock! I've been googling for 2 days trying to find something on this. I had done exactly the same thing, but would never have thought to click on Settings from within that shortcuts menu. (I assumed it would just place another "settings" icon on my home screen.)
Thanx a billion!

No problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11