Seidio v/s cheap eBay batterys

hodgesdodges

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Looking to extend my battery life with a larger battery. The Seidio is about $60..is it worth it? Is it really that much better than the $20 or so eBay batterys that claim the same power ratings? Thanks..Joe

BillyBee124

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the 3800 Mah battery from Seidio along with the extended back, This battery is better, usually with my OEM battery I have to plug-in and recharge by about 4:30 every day, this battery is still going strong. The extended door on the back of the phone does not stick out that much. When I was researching this battery, I saw lots of comments on how ugly it looked, but to me it's only a slight bump out from the phone. It also does increased the weight, I carry it in my shirt pocket and there was a difference. If you're a heavy user I think this battery will fill the bill. I am still in the "training" phase of setting up the battery, but so far I like it. :D

Jeremytallman

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just wish Seidio offered the extended back in white for those of us who have the white GSII. :(

No reason they can't offer it, heck, they could ship both colors with the battery and lose maybe a dime. ;)

courtneyp85

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by training phase? I'm really thinking about one of these but then I couldn't have a case on my phone. I might just get a backup battery and battery charger.

zcostilla

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
May sound goofy, but I folloeed the XDA Developers recommendation and bought a Verizon Galaxy Nexus battery. Bumped up capacity by 1.1 watt hour and my original cover still fit, but you can see the difference in the battery's thickness if you look closely. I stuck with a Samsung battery so I could keep NFC once ICS comes out and we hopefully get a google wallet update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23