Text Wont Fit To Screen On Samsung Galaxy S II

neatodude

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So I just got the phone and already I'm quite disappointed. Why on earth would Samsung not allow the text to fit to screen like on the iphone or other phones?:mad::mad::':)'(

So anyone know any apps or browsers that will do this very important thing?

Ohgeez10

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
"Browsr Text Wrap: Out of the box the Galaxy S2 doesn’t automatically reflow the text in the webpage if you zoom in. But if you just goto settings and check the ‘auto-fit pages’ option, all is well again."

cashrefundman

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
The auto fit option doesn't work for me. If I tip the phone to landscape then back then sometimes the auto-fit will kick in. Overall it doesn't work well like it did on my HTC.

Magnus#AC

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Try boat browser. It's the very best browser in my opinion.
I agree with you, it's really frustrating that text reflow on the stock browser really doesn't work well at all.

crustycrab

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, this was REALLY frustrating me too. I have just been fiddling and fiddling with this phone ,determined to find something that works , and I think I found it. Go to a screen that has textyouwould like to make bigger. Do the'zoom' motion with your fingers (the opposite of the 'pinch' motion . ) Make the letters as big or as small as you'd like,using this motion. NOW, double tap . The letters should stay the size you chose . This absolutely worked for me and WORKS for me, every time Ido this. Now, Idon't remember all the things I tapped or untapped before discovering this. I followed suggestions given by other people on this forum. Try everything they suggest and try this too. It should work . :)

monepone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The auto fit option doesn't work for me. If I tip the phone to landscape then back then sometimes the auto-fit will kick in. Overall it doesn't work well like it did on my HTC.

You could solve this problem by installing chrome beta.

Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app