It fell. The screen is screwed. What makes me mad is Ive dropped it 100 times, even face first on rocks, and that screen held like a champ, but last week i bought D3O case, and NOW the screen cracks from a simple drop.

Anyway, i have the phone running NexusMod (ICS :ODD). Im doing an insurance claim on the phone, they will send me a replacement, and im supposed to send the phone back. Do i need to worry about pretty much putting everything back to stock? Or can i just do a few super wipes and send it out?
    04-24-2012 07:31 AM
    U need to put it back to stock. Rooting or modding voids the warranty
    04-25-2012 04:56 PM
    What makes me mad is Ive dropped it 100 times, even face first on rocks, and that screen held like a champ, but last week i bought D3O case, and NOW the screen cracks from a simple drop.
    Are you implying that the D30 case had something to do with the crack? I'm curious, since I have the same case.
    04-26-2012 03:46 PM
    I've been using the d30 cases on all my phones the only thing ive noticed is after a while if you take the case off you could see a yellowish tint on your phone from where the orange part of the d30 case rubbed on it body of the phone itself....and the color won't come off.
    04-27-2012 09:05 AM
    I've been using the d30 cases on all my phones the only thing ive noticed is after a while if you take the case off you could see a yellowish tint on your phone from where the orange part of the d30 case rubbed on it body of the phone itself....and the color won't come off.
    Best way to see it is in the sun.
    04-27-2012 09:06 AM
    U need to put it back to stock. Rooting or modding voids the warranty
    Well the warranty is already voided because of the damaged display, but I'd say better to be safe than sorry and return it to stock if you can for the insurance claim.
    04-27-2012 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD