i was putting the bullet rom on my external sd card to flash it, and there was not enough room, so i deleted my old rom off the sd card figuring the new one would take its place... stupid mistake. now i cant get to cwm recovery/recovery mode at all to flash my new rom on the sd card. i tried the hardware button recovery mode command, is there ANY HELP at all that you guys can give me??! or have i just flushed $440 down the ter... -_- thank you all in advance
    06-18-2012 02:02 PM
    i was putting the bullet rom on my external sd card to flash it, and there was not enough room, so i deleted my old rom off the sd card figuring the new one would take its place... stupid mistake. now i cant get to cwm recovery/recovery mode at all to flash my new rom on the sd card. i tried the hardware button recovery mode command, is there ANY HELP at all that you guys can give me??! or have i just flushed $440 down the ter... -_- thank you all in advance
    You need to Odin or Heimdall back to stock. That is your only way if you can not get back in cwm recovery. There are a lot of how to guides on sdx. Xda. Etc etc.

Sent From A Rotary Phone
    06-24-2012 09:24 PM
    You need to Odin or Heimdall back to stock. That is your only way if you can not get back in cwm recovery. There are a lot of how to guides on sdx. Xda. Etc etc.

Sent From A Rotary Phone
    How are you texting from a rotary phone? That's impossible

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    LisaD0115 likes this.
    07-03-2012 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD