JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

ungibbed

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Having an official Jelly Bean update would be awesome but I've heard no rumors of the sort. I'm rather surprised that the T-Mobile Galaxy S2 is still selling along with the S3 available. :cool:

Reactions: SamsungGalaxySII

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Samsung said they will work on Jelly Bean for the GSII and Note after GSIII. Samsung is done with GSIII 4.1 firmware so they will probably start on the GSII and Note also (may have started already). Now its up to Google and Carriers to check and release the update for GSIII. After the S3 receives the update I'm sure the S2 and Note will get it a few months after

thenooge

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
So it gets released in the US, a few months after International, give it another few months for T mobile and you'll be lucky enough to have JB on your S2 by the time your ready for your next upgrade! :eek:

Tronmech

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So it gets released in the US, a few months after International, give it another few months for T mobile and you'll be lucky enough to have JB on your S2 by the time your ready for your next upgrade! :eek:

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm running JB right now on my s2. There are at least 3 different cm10 variants over on xda. Heck, I can even put it on my old G2. Lost Wi-Fi calling, but it wasn't something I needed once T-Mobile sent me the cell amplifier so I can actually use my phone in my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what you're talking about. I'm running JB right now on my s2. There are at least 3 different cm10 variants over on xda. Heck, I can even put it on my old G2. Lost Wi-Fi calling, but it wasn't something I needed once T-Mobile sent me the cell amplifier so I can actually use my phone in my house.

How about the official jellybean??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

vito032

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site

How did you get the cell amplifier? Was it something you had to buy from them or did they supply it?

Tronmech

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
How did you get the cell amplifier? Was it something you had to buy from them or did they supply it?

They supplied it. It helped that my phone coverage issues were well documented. They called me to offer it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering that we will get the galaxy nexus version of jellybean or samsung version of jellybean....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood