I just got Widgetsoid today and I find it awesome being able to customize the notification switch stuff, but some reason I still have the default and my custom switches on my notifications. Any reason why it's doing this? I looked at a good few videos seeing what they did, and all of their defaults has disappeared leaving their custom switches. Anyone else has run into this problem?

Widgetsoid Notification Bar Problem-2012-09-13-14.54.37.png

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread (first time.) :x I tried looking for other Widgetsoid problems and people seem to be posting with what phone they had.
    09-13-2012 05:07 PM
    I have the exact same problem!! If anyone's found the answer somewhere then please do tell!!
    05-04-2013 09:54 AM
    I just got Widgetsoid today and I find it awesome being able to customize the notification switch stuff, but some reason I still have the default and my custom switches on my notifications. Any reason why it's doing this? I looked at a good few videos seeing what they did, and all of their defaults has disappeared leaving their custom switches. Anyone else has run into this problem?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-09-13 14.54.37.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	37365

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread (first time.) :x I tried looking for other Widgetsoid problems and people seem to be posting with what phone they had.
    I see you're still rockin' ICS on your SGSII, due to the default toggle switches.

Anyway, to answer your question, the app is a hit-or-miss: default toggles may disappear or not. Check if they disappear with a rooted handset, as the app may require deeper system privileges to disable certain system features. Also, can you provide me links to the videos pertaining to the app you mentioned? You may be running different firmware compared to other users.
    05-06-2013 09:12 PM