Alright time has come for me to ask for help. As you with the T989 know there was a 4.0.4 Bug Fix update aka ULVI4. Whenever I connect my S2 to the computer it detects a new firmware update. I agree to the terms and the terms to backup the data. It goes through a download that pasts in a few short minutes, then goes through another download for a much longer time. Sometimes the second part of the update can take an hour. The things is the update starts successfully, but stays at 0%. Shortly after starting the update the Kies software popups up with a message saying that they could not detect the phone. The message directs me to pull out the battery, and restart the phone. I've tried this update three times. It has failed the same way all three times.

Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it? I'm at a point where I might flash the official update through Odin, but I would definitely like to be able to update through the usual way. When I check for an update OTA it says there is none at all.

.:edit:.

Contacted Samsung Support and they gave me a lengthy list of things I could do. Thanks for nothing....
    03-19-2013 10:21 PM