hi
    i am selling my s2 and i saw i have a 16gb micro sd card in the slot in the back of the phone.

when i sell my phone, i know i take my sim card, but i do i take the micro sd card also?
    or did thatcome with the phone.

if it came with the phone, do you know how to wipe it clean when i do a hard reset?
    thanks
    04-30-2013 03:38 PM
    hi
    i am selling my s2 and i saw i have a 16gb micro sd card in the slot in the back of the phone.

when i sell my phone, i know i take my sim card, but i do i take the micro sd card also?
    or did thatcome with the phone.

if it came with the phone, do you know how to wipe it clean when i do a hard reset?
    thanks
    I honestly don't think that Samsung is that ignorant to include a 16GB microSD card with their phones. Most OEM-provided microSD cards have little space in them that it makes the phone's actual internal storage appear to be much bigger. (They're probably 2GB to 4GB. I've seen some older phones come with 512MB microSD's :P)

Nonetheless, you can always include the SD card with the phone as a bonus for the buyer. It's always a good thing to include a little incentive for the "lucky" one that decides to buy your handset.

Hard-resetting the phone only reset the phone itself, not any attached external memory drives. What I usually do is format the SD via PC by sliding the microSD into a SD card adaptor that can fit the little intricate memory card, pop it in my laptop, right-click the card in explorer and format it from there. You can also format the microSD card with the phone in settings>storage. The option should appear within the entry for the SD Card partition, usually at the top or bottom. (may differ with device, as some devices with large internal storage partitions are nicknamed "SD CARD" or "USB STORAGE", which may or may not confuse you into formatting the wrong memory space.)
    05-01-2013 07:58 PM
    I didn't think so
    I am taking it out when I sell it on craigslist
    Wish me luck

Gazelle would only offer $120
    I think I can get more locally

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    05-02-2013 10:38 PM