I have the d30, but its aging. wanting a top of the line case. Tried an incipio case but didnt fit well. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    05-07-2013 04:00 PM
    I have the d30, but its aging. wanting a top of the line case. Tried an incipio case but didnt fit well. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    Frankly, I don't really use cases anymore, but I've used this case plenty of times several months back: Samsung Galaxy S II (SGH-T989) Case - Shell Gel (SG) Series from Ballistic | goballisticcase.com I'm currently using a Zagg InvisibleShield maximum coverage kit for my handset for the sole purpose of protecting the back cover and metal chassis.

IMO, this is the closest to a otterbox case as you can get. There's so many variants of the Galaxy S2 that it's not even funny.
    05-08-2013 06:45 PM
    Had a couple of cheapy ebay ones. Looked nice. Decent prooltection. But gotta admit the bodyglove case is my personal favorite.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    05-13-2013 03:44 AM
    I just picked this one up a week or so ago. It's not great, but it's not terrible, either. It's doing what I need it to.
    05-13-2013 10:30 AM
    I bought the D30 as well (I think that was it, it was from the T-Mobile store). I used it for a few days and then realized that I still felt like I might drop my phone, but I don't like hard cases and didn't care about protecting the front too much. I like silicone cases for my devices, and so I found some cheap ones on Amazon. I got a black (and should have gotten a purple as well). About 9 months later I went and bought another black and a neon green (they no longer had the purple available) as well. They can start to slip off the corners a bit if you put them into a tighter pocket etc, but are fine for where I put my phone (in a loose pocket in my purse). I find them just perfect and don't get too much lint on them. Gives a nice grip to your phone and gives basic protection which is all I wanted. The case stays a bit higher above the glass screen (when on it's back) so you can actually put your phone facedown and not have the screen touch your desk etc. Openings for the ports align perfectly, fits good over the buttons. I have had the first black case on it for about 14.5 months now and it is still in great condition, the others I bought as backups. Here is the link for the one I got:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU2793365
    05-18-2013 06:34 PM