Phone wont charge!! weird charge problem

Salmeen

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Lately mycell can be only be charged witj one particular charger. I cant chanrge with my car chargers, or any of the other chargers. What could be wrong with my cell?! Now my son broke the only stupid charger that would charge my cell. Help! I dont know whats wrong with my cell.
:'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Lately mycell can be only be charged witj one particular charger. I cant chanrge with my car chargers, or any of the other chargers. What could be wrong with my cell?! Now my son broke the only stupid charger that would charge my cell. Help! I dont know whats wrong with my cell.
:'(

Welcome to the forums.
My guess is the pins in either the other cords or your phone itself are damaged. If you tried getting a new micro USB cord that would confirm or deny the guess.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying. Ill have to get a new charger. Hopefully its the charger and not my phone thats damaged.

Sad truth about micro USB ports is that they're known for being delicate and they break easily after extended amounts of time and usage. If the cables aren't the problem, then a faulty micro USB port is the culprit. If that's the case, you may need to order a replacement device.

By the way, what is the model of your android device? To be honest, "my cell" doesn't provide much info on what the device is besides the obvious that it's a smartphone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar