01-26-2018 10:49 AM
37 12
tools
    My phone worked! Just do this:
    Hold down vol+ and vol- together first for a sec, make sure your holding right the middle, then hold the Home button, and then hold power key until vibration, immediately let go of power key AND vol+. Continuing to hold JUST vol- for another couple secs until download screen appears.

It must work! I had tried EVERYTHING, but finally I could enter to Download Mode in my Samsung Galaxy S4 with this method!

Thank you all for share their experiences in this kind of forums, after a looong research, I found a solution with a comment seen here God bless you all.
    11-30-2015 05:52 PM
    You should try next: instead of "turn off the phone" chose "restart the phone" option and while restarting keep volume up (or down - depends on what mode you want to enter) + home button key combo (without power button). It worked for me. In case your phone stuck in the boot loop and you are facing 3 button combo issue, to get in the download mode (only) to flash your phone with new firmware, you should purchase the "micro USB jig" from ebay or homemade yourself.
    I hope it was helpful.
    01-13-2016 11:06 AM
    If you guys have rooted phone, just install "Quick Boot" from apk store. Open it and chose option bootloader.
    03-06-2016 04:00 AM
    thanks fart cry this really helped
    03-27-2016 02:26 AM
    GUys do this. Before u plug into pc and once it is completely turned off, press vol down+home+power, then leave only the power button once a glow screen appears or after the device vibrates. keep holding the home and vol down key until the download warning screen appears where u plz vol + to confirm. GOOD LUCK
    07-13-2016 11:22 AM
    i love you so much thank you for the advice for noobs like me (crying emoji)
    10-20-2016 02:52 PM
    I Am Also Face This Problem in My Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM(G850a) After Lollipop Update I CAn't Open My Phone In Download Mod But Now With YOu Solution I Can Do It Thank YOu And Love YOu For This..
    10-27-2016 04:45 PM
    hey guys pls help me , i cant get into download mode when i press volume down + Power +Home it goes into factory mode not into download mode.. samsung galaxy duos 2 gt-s7582 pls help me..
    11-15-2016 06:53 PM
    I was trying to install cyanogenmod and successfully booted into download mode the first time by holding volume up and volume down buttons and plugging in the phone. I installed the driver as per the instructions but Heimdall wasn't working so I wanted to disconnect and try again. My phone works fine after disconnecting, but whenever I try to boot into download mode, it goes to recovery mode instead. Can someone help me boot it into download mode again so I can install clockworkmod? Thanks so much!
    Same thing here, a galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F could not do anything, none of the solutions posted here worked, the only solution: the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software.
    Google it.
    06-18-2017 10:42 PM
    If your device can't start up, that means it is stuck in a boot loop. you need to reinstall the software.
    07-29-2017 07:30 AM
    If you factory reset your phone, it might work. (hoping you saved your data)
    07-29-2017 07:35 AM
    GUys do this. Before u plug into pc and once it is completely turned off, press vol down+home+power, then leave only the power button once a glow screen appears or after the device vibrates. keep holding the home and vol down key until the download warning screen appears where u plz vol + to confirm. GOOD LUCK
    I have done everything and I can always get to the blue/green background where the down arrow is. It says its "DOWNLOADING" "do not turn off target" Unfortunately it does NOT download. I have left it in that mode for 1 1/2 hours. I have been tempted to through it on my basement cement floor. Ideas?
    01-26-2018 10:49 AM
37 12